- Name: Ivan Kartik
Location: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
I've been working with various technologies including Oracle products since 1998 as developer, systems analyst, and later as Senior Oracle DBA. I'm responsible for maintaining database systems mostly based on Real Application Clusters technology. My specialization is administration, design, consolidation, migrations and proper licensing of database platforms and other products mostly running on Unix and Linux operating systems and during last years exploring the world of unstructured data. Became first Oracle certified RAC Expert in Slovakia. I've been an Oracle ACE since 2006.
- Oracle Solaris 11.4 Released
- How to not put company in to a risk (from DBA perspective)
- Installation of Oracle Database 12c Release 2 on Redhat 7, Oracle Linux 7
- Bad bad systemd...
- Installation of Oracle Grid Infrastructure 12c Release 2 on Redhat Linux 7 and Oracle Linux 7
- Oracle Database 12c Release 2 available for download
- Oracle Linux 7.3 release available
- Oracle Database 12cR2 online documentation available
- ACFS issue with latest UEK3 kernels on OEL 7/RHEL 7
- New package dependency for OPatch utility